Thursday, January 14, 2010

Whats wrong with being fantastic?



Looking at people in this modern world it is unnerving to see how negative people are, why has it become second nature for people to criticise themselves and sorry to be unfair to my sex but women are the biggest culprit.

Waking up in the morning you yawn, stretch and then you make your way to the mirror and urgh look at my hair, I need to lose weight, I wish I had a flat stomach.

No wonder people look miserable in morning if the first thing they do is put themselves down, how difficult is it just to look at yourself and be amazed at the person you are.

How do you expect anyone to believe in you or have confidences in you if you don’t even have it in yourself?

The answer to life isn't that expensive magic pot of cream that you got from boots it’s the ability to walk in to a room your head hold high saying I’m as good as any of you here hold on I’m amazing.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm amazing.

Anonymous said...

Iam better!!